1) Before ordering please check our Seaspray Size Guide.
2) Seaspray are more than happy to offer you an exchange if you have any issues with sizing of your new purchase, if you return the item within 14 days. When trying on the garment please DO NOT remove the Hygiene Strip. When you return the item please state clearly what size you require.
3) Please note there is a re-stocking charge of £6.25 per garment that is returned as not suitable or for exchange. This to cover re-packing costs and putting the item back into stock. This will be either be applied to your refund amount or charged for the replacement item.
4) If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please return it to us at the address below in the original packing with labels intact. We will refund the original purchase price less the re-stocking charge but not the postage. You will also be responsible for the postage cost back to us.
5) When posting items back to us we recommend using the Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ service.
6) If the item is faulty we will offer you 100% of both the cost of the item and the original postage. In this instance the re-stocking fee does not apply.
7) If you wish to return a product for exchange or refund please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a Goods Return Number*.
8) Please return the goods along with a copy of your delivery note to:
Topline UK Sales,
16 Hunting Gate,
Birchington on sea,
8) We cannot be responsible for any goods returned to us that do not follow these guidelines.
Introducing Seaspray Swimwear