English Super Model Ashley Graham has become something of a fashion icon for curvy women all over the world. With long dark hair and curvaceous size 18 figure she is truly one of the most beautiful women that you will ever meet. She has been modelling since the age of 12 and she admits she has often been asked to lose weight.
But her reply is disarmingly straightforward: "I am healthy and men have always liked me so why should I look any different?" Her work for 'Evans' and 'Simply Be' has tended to focus upon plus size lingerie and more recently she has branched out in to plus size fashion.
Along with several other models, also considered 'plus size', she has set up a website and support group called 'Alda' whose aim is to talk to young women aged 13-26 about their body shape and this is clearly something she is passionate about. "Beauty comes in many forms and it breaks my heart to see young girls becoming anorexic. You can be fit and larger."
Graham is a real ambassador for plus size women everywhere and here are some fashion tips from her.
1) Classic Shapewear - Shapewear is great for smoothing out your body under your clothes. Most women have discovered this and so should you!
2) Photos - When you take a 'selfie', make sure you stop mid-swallow, as this will remove your double chin.
3) Jeans - Never have a small pocket on your backside, as it will distort your smooth natural curves.
4) Plus Size Knickers - A visible panty line (VPL) is a real no-no. If you feel brave, go commando!
5) Bra Size - Check your bra size and get your self fitted by a professional if necessary. So many women suffer because they are wearing the wrong size bra.
6) Shoes - Always go for comfort over fashion. Your feet will thank you.