Zoe Panties From Ulla Dessous
Brand new for this season, Zoe Panties.
Zoe makes your dreams come true - Your wildest fantasies come to life!
Luxurious styling flatters your body and wraps it in an oriental-inspired design.
A floral design adorned in stunning colours.
Beautifully finished with stunning rose/gold embroidered flowers.
Embroidery insert front & back.
"Shorty" cut at the rear and soft leg gathers.
From the Ulla Dessous range - Undoubtedly the finest quality lingerie that you can buy!
Wonderful designs, beautiful materials and created with the fuller figure in mind.
Colours: Aqua or Berry.
Size: Up to 10XL.
Ulla Dessous Size Guide
Ulla Dessous Returns
1. For the majority of our products you can expect to receive your order within 7/10 working days.
2. For Ulla Dessous products, due to the post-Brexit world, we now only order in from Germany on a monthly basis, so please allow up to 3/4 weeks for delivery of your items.
3. Where your order falls outside of these parameters, we will of course advise you. Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding.
Shipping And Handling
1. Postage and packing within the UK is charged at £5.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £9.95 regardless of how many items you order.
2. Postage and packing within the EU is charged at £12.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £14.95 regardless of how many items you order.
3. Postage and packing to the USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand or rest of the world is charged at £14.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £20.00 regardless of how many items you order.
4. Note that for all orders to the value of £150 or over, shipping is absolutely FREE to anywhere in the world!
All orders are sent via Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ service.
All items will arrive in discreet plain packaging.
If you order items from 2 or more manufacturers your goods may well arrive in separate parcels.
Please note that you may be liable to pay your countries import duty and tax if you are ordering from outside the UK.