St Tropez Hipster Bikini Briefs From Ulla Dessous
High cut Bikini Briefs for the curvaceous woman up to 7XL (UK Dress size 28).
Hipster Briefs from Ulla Dessous from our range of plus size swimsuits.
Flattering ruched effect with silver decoration.
Plus size bikini briefs handmade in Germany.
From the Ulla Dessous range - Undoubtedly the finest quality lingerie that you can buy!
Wonderful designs, beautiful materials and created with the fuller figure in mind.
Matching Bikini Top is available and is sold separately.
Can also be worn with a Tankini top.
As an alternative High Waist Briefs are also available.
Colours: Black or Red or Olive
Size: Up to 7XL
Ulla Dessous Size Guide
Ulla Dessous Returns
1. For the majority of our products you can expect to receive your order within 7/10 working days.
2. For Ulla Dessous products, due to the post-Brexit world, we now only order in from Germany on a monthly basis, so please allow up to 3/4 weeks for delivery of your items.
3. Where your order falls outside of these parameters, we will of course advise you. Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding.
Shipping And Handling
1. Postage and packing within the UK is charged at £5.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £9.95 regardless of how many items you order.
2. Postage and packing within the EU is charged at £12.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £14.95 regardless of how many items you order.
3. Postage and packing to the USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand or rest of the world is charged at £14.95 for each individual package up to the value of £100.
Thereafter shipping is £20.00 regardless of how many items you order.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class ‘Signed For’ service.
All items will arrive in discreet plain packaging.
If you order items from 2 or more manufacturers your goods may well arrive in separate parcels.
Please note that you may be liable to pay your countries import duty and tax if you are ordering from outside the UK.